Monday, March 26, 2012

Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Oval Vegetable Bowl Serving bowl


Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Oval Vegetable Bowl
  • Snowy white with green trim; raised filigree pattern; hand-painted holly with red berries
  • Safe in the microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher
  • Crafted from durable stoneware with a textured glaze
  • 5-year warranty against defects; made in the USA
  • Medium-size 1-1/2-quart bowl measures 10 by 7-1/2 by 2-3/4 inches
  • Serving bowl The bowl was actually smaller than I thought. It is a beautiful bowl and like all the other pieces in this Winterberry collection I have purchased the quality is second to none. A delightful addition.
    Just what I wanted I have always wanted this set for the holidays. I love my bowl I know its dishwasher safe but I hand wash mine just to make sure it doesnt get scratched.
    Nice Bowl This is a great bowl that matches back to the Winterberry set. We gave this to my mom several years ago and it serves many purposes. Great for vegetables and other additions to the meal.
    Pfaltzgraff Winterberry dinnerware I ordered a total of 12 piece place setting and several extra pieces including the Winterberry Oval Vegetable Bowl. The Pfaltzgraff Winterberry is beautiful. If only the last box of a 4 place settings had been packed properly it could of arrived intact. Two boxes were packed great with no breakage. The third box had no protective packing at all and a cup was smashed in shipment. Cannot get cup replaced without returning entire package of 4 place setting. Cost to ship it is more than cup so I did not send it back. So now I have a beautiful place setting for 12 minus one cup. Yes Pfaltzgraff Winterberry is beautiful and well made. Highly recommend the dinnerware.
    Great gift for one who enjoys the Pfaltzgraff line. My daughter really liked this piece. It's the right size for a vegetable for 46 people and adds color to an elegant dinner table. It's especially nice for Christmas.
    Beautiful one quart bowl I just received my oval vegetable bowl and was surprised to read on the box 1 Qt 1.4L when Amazon's description says it's 1.5 quart. I measured it's capacity and if you fill it to the very brim it does hold 1.5 qt. I suspect now that the round vegetable bowl which amazon says is 1 qt is really just as big as this one. The bowl is beautiful and I'm happy with the purchase.
    oval bowl The bowl was ine. However you sent 2 of everything I ordered and I only ordered 1 of each item. I had to return several items.
    Vegetable Bowl Nice size not too big or too small. Easy to pass around the table.
    Good Set Good Service This piece arrived intact. The Winterberry set is very nice. Amazon customer service is very helpful but I did need to use them. I bought this with a complete set of service for 8. The service for 8 arrived in two boxes and many of the plates were chipped and a couple were broken. The return process with Amazon is very customerfriendly. They shipped a replacement immediately. The replacements were intact yay. Unfortunately I did have some problems with the return as well. Read on gentle review purveyor. I used the online tools to print a set of return labels but failed to print two copies since I had to ship back two boxes. Once I realized my error I returned to the site to print additional labels. According to some text either in an email from Amazon or on the web site I could simply return to the site to print any additional labels. But once there it led me through the full process of entering the order number and such for the labels that I was going to be returning. I had misgivings about doing this turns out my misgivings were deadon accurate. So instead I contact Amazon customer support by phone. Well the gentleman was helpful although a bit difficult to decipher due to his accent and indicated that he would mail me additional labels. Based on the speed of receiving everything else from Amazon I figured they'd be there in a couple of days. I never did receive them but I had the bright idea of using my scanner/printer as a photocopier. Well duh I should've done that to start with. Oh well. Once I returned the items I got an email indicating that Amazon had received my return. I thought that was the end of it. Nope I just got an email a few days ago ok as of 1/15/2007 that said that since it had been more than 30 days since the replacement item was sent and that they hadn't received the return yet that they were going to charge my credit card for the $109.99. Yikes! Well another call to customer service got that refunded. I must say that the young lady I talked to this time around was very helpful and had no communication problems due to foreign accent. I believe that there is a bug in the software that Amazon is using that caused this snafu. It logged duplicate return requests remember when I called and the rep ordered additional return labels for me? for the same order number.


    Snowy white with green trim; raised filigree pattern; hand-painted holly with red berries.Safe in the microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher.Crafted from durable stoneware with a textured glaze.5-year warranty against defects; made in the USA.Medium-size 1-1/2-quart bowl measures 10 by 7-1/2 by 2-3/4 inches. This oval vegetable bowl in the Winterberry pattern is perfect for wintertime or holiday entertaining. The medium-size 1-1/2-quart bowl measures 10 inches long by 7-1/2 inches wide by 2-3/4 inches tall. The bowl has a thin green stripe and raised filigree pattern around the top edge, plus a pattern of holly branches with berries on each side, all on a white background. Best of all, the stoneware is safe in the microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher. This bowl is covered by a three-year warranty.


    Related Products
    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Vegetable Bowl Beautiful Bowls! I just LOVE these bowls! I have two of them and use them during the holidays and throughout the winter season. They're not so Christmasy looking that you can't do that it's just holly and berries a normal winter bush. The white background is ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 damaged upon receipt I ordered a set for a coworker as a Christmas present. The set was poorly packed by Amazon and arrived damaged not the first time a fragile item ordered from Amazon has arrived damaged due to poor packaging. I have ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Sculpted Oval Platter Wonderful Holiday Season Pattern Very beautiful extra large platter. Perfect for a large ham or turkey. Be aware that it should be handwashed it probably would not fit into a dishwasher anyway. ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Gravy/Sauce Pitcher Pleased with Gravy Pitcher Overall I like the Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Gravy/Sauce Pitcher. It is a little Christmasy but I decided to use it anyway outside of the holidays. The size is great. I do not need to leave the table to refill the gravy during a Sunday meal. ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Stoneware Salt-and-Pepper Set Salt and Pepper anyone Many Salt and Pepper shakers only take fine black or white pepper but with this set I can have my ground pepper corns and it works beautifully. The size and shape of them is also perfect not too small and fragile and ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Oval Vegetable Bowl Serving bowl Post a Comment

    pfaltzgraff dinnerware Popular Posts