Monday, April 30, 2012

Pfaltzgraff Everyday Olive 12 Inch Platter Love them!

Pfaltzgraff Everyday Olive Grove 12-Inch Round Platter
Pfaltzgraff Everyday Olive Grove 12-Inch Round Platter Read more...

  • Dishwasher and microwave safe
  • 12-Inch Round Platter
  • Clay - Stoneware

  • Love them! The background color is a mustard color but it still looks great. I love this set i bought enough for 12 people and use them every single day. The only thing i didn't like was that i had to have them shipped to a friend to have them then ship it to me because it wasn't eligible to be shipped to our APO address.
    Very Yellow I was disappointed with the base color. Online it looks like a rich golden tan. In person it's nothing but yellow! Not mustard yellow but it could not be described as anything but yellow. Also the olives are not a saturated black but rather an almost transparent charcoal gray. The green is weird too rather bright.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pfaltzgraff Everyday Tuscan Olive 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 Good dinnerware set Being recently divorced I needed a nice looking set of dishes which was not in the motif of my married life. I chose the Pfaltzfraf Tuscan patter for the price and the look. I live in a rural area and need to receive my ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Everyday Olive Grove Salt and Pepper Set Nice gift! Was a Christmas gift for my daughter and matched her Tuscan decor. Item arrived quickly and in good order. Everything worked out very well! ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Everyday Olive Grove Oil and Vingear Set Bottles Yellow and decorative These came with a small chip in the finish and a sharp bump like a crumble of something cemented into the glaze. In person I would have checked different sets to find the best one. Also online it appears to have a base ...Read the full

    • CounterArt Tuscan Olives 12 by 15-Inch Glass Cutting Board very nice cutting board! I use glass cutting boards to protect my counters and to protect my dining table when I serve hot foods. I really like the design of this board.I was disappointed when I unwrapped the board and discoved a small ...Read the full

    • Oneida Tuscany 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Rust spots I bought a service set for 12 used here on Amazon. After 2 months I noticed this morning that rust spots have formed on the knives. It forms in the matte finish areas. I searched online and found that really you should buy 18/10 ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Pfaltzgraff Everyday Olive 12 Inch Platter Love them! Post a Comment

    pfaltzgraff dinnerware Popular Posts