Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pfaltzgraff Cappuccino 4 Piece Setting Service Not worth the aggravation

Pfaltzgraff Cappuccino 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Pfaltzgraff Cappuccino 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Read more...

  • 3-year warranty against defects
  • Pattern available in dinnerware, glassware, and accessories
  • Gleaming stoneware is oven-, freezer-, microwave-, dishwasher-safe
  • Set consists of dinner plate, salad/dessert plate, soup/cereal bowl, mug
  • Tan-and-white color scheme with encircling ridges for textural interest

  • very pleased I'm very pleased w/ this set. I was looking for something simple but stylish and this pattern/color is both. I like as many others mentioned the large soup/cereal bowls. I like the mugs too. Normally I wouldn't use the cup/saucer or mug that typically comes in place settings but these I like b/c they are large and don't have a saucer. To me saucers are an unnecessary waste of space. I also like the salad plates. They aren't really large enough for salads but they are bigger than traditional bread/butter plates and can be used for childsize portions. The only thing I don't like so much is the size of the dinner plates. Actually I like large plates but they don't fit in my dishwasher well. I have to be careful where I place them or they block the spinner. As far as accessories go the platter is roundI prefer oval but it's no big deal. The vegetable bowl is fine. . All in all I'm glad I chose this set and I hope I've helped someone w/ this review.
    Defective Finish I ordered the 12 place set. The bottoms of the dishes were rough and left marks on the other plates when stacked. The dishes were easily marked by forks and knives and after only a few uses they all had scuff marks that wouldn't come off. The Amazon return/refund service was excellent.
    cappuccino dinnerware By A Customer Attractive casual dinnerware. looks wonderful with purple place mats and decor. i especially like the deep bowls. seems very strudy.
    Quality has gone downhill! We purchased the Cappuccino dishes when we first got married four years ago and loved them. They were made in the USA and were of excaptional quality. We have added many pieces and place settings since then. We recently ordered more place settings and now they are made in China. They look totally different from the original dishes we boughtthe glaze and shape of the dishes is different. They are also of lesser quality when placed next to the original ones. Some of the plates have wavy edges even! If you don't have the older better ones and like this pattern go ahead but beware that the quality is no longer what it once was.
    Would recommend I am still in the process of receiving all of my order. I do like this dinnerware but so far I have received 2 broken items.I am very happy with what I have received. I received a great price through Amazon and their return process is extremely simple to replace those broken items. The dinnerware is exactly what I was looking for. Very pleased.
    Initial quality and broken items during shipment a problem! I am not impressed with the initial quality of this dinnerware. We have had a few items with obviously manufactoring flaws. Additionally we had three shipments with broken items that we had to return. One of the replacement settings came in a tapedup box with no packing slip. It appeared to be someone else's return because there was also a flawed plate inside. We have returned three boxes so far out of 6 and we have another 68 boxes still to be shipped! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't.The bottom of the dinnerware is rough. The plates and bowls are of good size. The pieces we did receive that were not broken or flawed are nice.
    love it but the mugs i love the size of the plates and the weight of them. i love the deep bowls. the only thing i would change is the shape of the mugs. i like a mug with the bottom the same size as the top and these mugs get narrower at the bottom. but besides that i love the set.
    Not worth the aggravation I purchased these dishes to have when I move so I have not used them yet and can only comment on the style and the shipping.The style is nice good neutral color and modern design.The shipping was horrendous. I ordered 8 sets and out of that order about 6 individual pieces were broken mostly the salad plates and the handle of 1 mug and 1 set never arrived. I shipped back all the nonbroken items Amazon provides a prepaid postage label and Amazon replaced the broken sets. I received the replacement sets and those had broken pieces as well. When I contacted Amazon this time around I was told they were no longer available as sold by Amazon and that I could purchase them through another vendor on Amazon's site at a higher cost.
    Too many broken peices My dinnerware arrived with too many broken peices. After three sets I purchased A dinner plate from pfaltzgraff. I returned the third set to Amazon with basically broken peices. More care should be taken in packing.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Pfaltzgraff Cappuccino 4 Piece Setting Service Not worth the aggravation Post a Comment

    pfaltzgraff dinnerware Popular Posts