Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pfaltzgraff Rose 16 Piece Dinnerware Service Very nice!


Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
  • Crafted of durable, chip-resistant stoneware for long-lasting beauty and strength
  • Safe for use in the dishwasher and microwave
  • Breezy, watercolor-floral pattern combines Victorian romance with country charm
  • 4 each: 10-1/4-inch dinner plate; 7-inch salad plate; 6-inch cereal bowl; 10-ounce mug
  • 16-piece dinnerware set, service for 4
  • Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose 16Piece Dinnerware Set Purchased this as a gift from the Amazon website. It arrived promptly and safely well packed in original carton. $30 off the retail price plus shipping. I've never had a problem with any Pfaltzgraff stoneware. Attractive and hardy.1/19/2012I've since noticed this pattern and other stoneware in thrift shops and they usually have utensil marks which are a pain to clean off like cleaning silverware. I just replaced a Noritake set of stoneware because of how often I had to scrub off these marks. They started showing up after a few years of daily use. I won't change my rating but wanted other buyers to be aware of this particular issue with stoneware in general.
    Love that Tea Rose I have finally found my favorite dish set.Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose dinnerware! I have used Corelle dinnerware for most of my life but I found that I like Pfaltzgraff dinnerware better. Pfaltzgraff is a heavier dish and holds the warmth of food better. Because the size of the Tea Rose mugs are a little larger than most they hold more coffee/tea. The mug handle fits either the female or male hand very comfortably.
    I must admit that Pfaltzgraff puts out a good product and has done so for a very long time. The dinnerware set is very sturdy and is dishwasher safe which makes it perfect for family use. With the pretty Tea Rose pattern to decorate it the set could be used for a light company dinner. The coffee mugs hold a lot of coffee and are easily held by the handle even when really full. Good balance and it is nice that you don't have to use a saucer with them. I like the scalloped edge on the plates. The cereal bowl/soup bowls hold a good portion and are deep enough that you don't have to worry about liquids spilling.
    Pfaltzgraff dishes I needed more dishes to match the two sets I bought years ago. This was perfect. I also like the mugs instead of cups and saucers. Family had grown and I need two more plates. I never thought I could match these. This was perfect.
    Pfaltzgraff dinnerware I love the tea rose dinnerware they look really nice for company or everyday. I also like it because I can order extra pieces to complete the set or if I need to replace a piece should one get broken I can get just the piece I need. I would recommend the dinnerware and amazon.com to my friends or anyone. I have been very pleased with everything I have ordered from amazon.com. My orders show up at my door in good condition and fairly fast from the time I order.
    MADE IN CHINA A very pretty set had thought I'd struck gold with the the price knowing a friend had a the same set she purchased awhile back that set had Made in U.S.A on it. Oh well now I know why it was such a good price these were Made in China.The 1 Star given doesn't necessarily reflect the over all quality of the product time will tell.
    dishes yes they are not made in the usa but they are good quality and great price on amazon plus free shipping which is good. i would buy again.
    Very nice! This set of dishes is very nice. They were shipped very well packed. I bought two setsservice for 8. They are somewhat heavy but very pretty.
    Newer Made in China pieces are low quality. I have been collecting Tea Rose pieces for 15 years back in the day they were made in the USA. Recently I bought some replacement pieces because I had broken a couple plates and bowls and I am very disappointed to discover the new Made in China pieces are of terrible quality. They scratch very easily dark gray scratches. The old style scratched also but not nearly as bad as the new ones. I have posted a picture showing how dark the scratches are on the new plate vs the old plate. They sell porcelain polish that will supposedly take the scratches off but who wants to polish their dishes with porcelain polish every time you use them? I so want to get a different set of dishware now but unfortunately I have a LOT of Tea Rose pieces that I will have to replace. I guess I will hunt on Ebay for some of the older Made in the USA pieces.
    Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose These dishes are very pretty and durable. My only complaint is that they show little gray wear marks when you cut your food. Some come off in the dishwasher or with scrubbing but some don't.


    Crafted of durable, chip-resistant stoneware for long-lasting beauty and strength.Safe for use in the dishwasher and microwave.Breezy, watercolor-floral pattern combines Victorian romance with country charm.4 each: 10-1/4-inch dinner plate; 7-inch salad plate; 6-inch cereal bowl; 10-ounce mug.16-piece dinnerware set, service for 4. What's in the Box 4 place settings. Each place setting consists of: 10-1/4-inch dinner plate; 7-inch salad plate; 6-inch cereal bowl; 10-ounce mug. 16 pieces total. Bring breezy, floral-strewn appeal to a dining room, kitchen, or tea parlor with this enchanting 16-piece dinnerware collection. Constructed of durable, chip-resistant stoneware, the set's delicately fresh pattern offsets its resilience and strength with graceful ease. A dainty scattering of pastel pink and blue watercolor roses and green foliage dance across each piece, infusing the dinnerware with a tasteful blend of Victorian-inspired romance and country-style charm. Even more, the plates feature double-scalloped edges that recess into slightly dipped eating surfaces, while the bowl and mug sport gently ridged exteriors and flared rims.


    Related Products
    • Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Spoon Rest, Melamine Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose MELAMINE Spoon Rest I expected the spoon rest to be made of stoneware or some sort of ceramic however it is made of melamine hard plastic. I would have been very disappointed if it had been more expensive but for the price of $2.25 I'd still ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Salt and Pepper Set very useful and decorative pieces The salt and pepper look terrific on our table and are very handy when we need some extra spices during a meal. ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Open Stock Wide Rim Soup Bowl Beautiful Dishes! I have been in love with this pattern for such a long time but couldn't find all the pieces that I wanted at the same time. Then I found them on Amazon. They are so beautiful and durable too. Just can't take my eyes off of them. This open stock ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Open Stock 12-ounce Soup/Cereal Bowl Serviceable replacements. I have had my set of Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose dinnerware for many years and over time have broken 2 of the original cereal bowls. I was so happy when I found I could order replacements through Amazon. However I was ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Basket Bowl, 1 Quart ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Pfaltzgraff Rose 16 Piece Dinnerware Service Very nice! Post a Comment

    pfaltzgraff dinnerware Popular Posts