Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pfaltzgraff Napoli Sugar Creamer Set Pfaltzgraff sugar bowl chips

Pfaltzgraff Napoli Sugar and Creamer Set
Pfaltzgraff Napoli Sugar and Creamer Set Read more...

  • Warm, brilliant colors decorate this hand painted sugar and creamer set which will complete your Napoli dinnerware collection.
  • Many accessories and serving pieces are available
  • |Pfaltzgraff Napoli earthenware dinnerware features a warm, Italian country design that will set a charming table"
  • Dishwasher, oven, microwave safe
  • The hand painted design evokes the light and colors of the Italian coast.

  • This rounds out the set Sits out with the rectangular bread tray and looks darling. The Napoli design is just so charming and cheerfullooking in all of the pieces. Nicely sized too some creamers are so small they have to be refilled before everyone gets some. These are a little larger but not clunky.
    Pfaltzgraff Napoli Sugar and Creamer set this is the best creamer i've ever owned. finally a creamer that holds enough milk to get through a coffe serving..
    Pfaltzgraff sugar bowl chips I purchased this a month ago and already the paint on the sugar bowl has chipped in 2 places. the size is good and I like the spoon just not happy about the paint chipping.
    Just love these !
    Excellent addition This little sugar bowl and creamer set is anything BUT little. The creamer could double as a gravy boat always great to have a spare! And the sugar bowl serves jelly just great! Seems to get a lot of use.
    Nice set with some porcelain defects particularly on creamer The set was shipped in time. I really like the color same as the product picture. Unfortunately I have found porcelain defects on the creamer with red/black color dots on the surface and inside it.
    Napoli Sugar and Creamer I love my sugar and creamer. They arrived in perfect condition and are even prettier in person.
    nice pieces Nice addition to the Pfaltzgraff Napoli set of dishes. Do be aware that these pieces are larger than your typical sugar and creamer set.
    HUGE! These are HUGE much bigger than we expected them to be not at all dainty and take up lots of space. We returned it.
    Nice I received these as a present and I love them. The color and the design are something that is real appealing to the eye and I will use them everyday as they are on my counter. Nice seller great condition and prompt delivery.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pfaltzgraff Napoli 3-Piece Canister Set Pretty Pattern Quality not so hot I love the Napoli design and I do own the canisters. I did not buy them at Amazon. The quality is not what you might expect from a company that has been around as long as Pfaltzgraff. They are not as heavy or sturdy as I had hoped. ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Napoli 2 1/2-Quart Oval Vegetable / Serve Bowl So pretty This is like the Napoli salad/pasta dish only much larger and ovalshaped. Very pretty fluted edges Pfaltzgraff quality a nice addition to the set. I love the Napoli design but had already started collecting the Pistoulet and found ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Napoli 2-Piece Companion Set. Set includes: platter and vegetable / serve bowl Entertainment Only Even though the dinnerware has received bad reviews I bought a few serving/entertainment pieces from the Napoli line. Perhaps because I don't use them every day my opinion is different. They look great and serve my only ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Napoli 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 Very Nice But Chips EasilyMade in China! Let me start off by saying we have this set for 16 months now.the pattern is beautiful and everyone that comes to our house for dinner comments on how nice they are but as most people have said they chip very easily. We have ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Napoli 3-Quart Pitcher Super looking pitcher This is a great looking pitcher. I've heard that this line of products chips easily but I haven't had any problem so far. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Pfaltzgraff Napoli Sugar Creamer Set Pfaltzgraff sugar bowl chips Post a Comment

    pfaltzgraff dinnerware Popular Posts