Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pfaltzgraff 10987100 Winterberry Great Bowl This bowl is aptly named.

Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Great Bowl
Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Great Bowl Read more...

  • Mixes and matches with all other Winterberry dinnerware and serve pieces.
  • 5 qt great bowl
  • Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe.
  • Winterberry great bowl
  • Made of chip resistant stoneware

  • Great BIG Bowl Much as I love my Winterberry collection I didn't read the dimensions of this bowl well and it is much too big for my space and needs. Will be a great Wassail Bowl.
    huge bowl I did not believe this bowl would be so large. When it arrived I was surprised. It arrived in perfect condition as did all other items to this set. They are beautiful and practical.
    This bowl is aptly named. This Winterberry Great bowl is lovely but as the name implies it is huge. I was not aware that it was so big but I am sure we can fill it with wonderful things this Christmas. It was a great addition to my Winterberry dishes. It would be helpful if they could indicate the amount in qts. that it holds to give a better idea of its size.
    great bowl is just that this is one of the largest bowls for serving that i have seen.
    Fabulous This bowl is wonderful. Very versatile durable and pretty. I used it all during the Holiday season for every thing from punch to salad to mixing cookie and bread dough. I love the large size and it has the quality one would expect from Pfaltzgraff. I purchased one a couple of years ago when it was on sale and liked it so much I purchased another this year.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Vegetable Bowl Beautiful Bowls! I just LOVE these bowls! I have two of them and use them during the holidays and throughout the winter season. They're not so Christmasy looking that you can't do that it's just holly and berries a normal winter bush. The white background is ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Oval Vegetable Bowl Great gift for one who enjoys the Pfaltzgraff line. My daughter really liked this piece. It's the right size for a vegetable for 46 people and adds color to an elegant dinner table. It's especially nice for Christmas. ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Gravy/Sauce Pitcher Pleased with Gravy Pitcher Overall I like the Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Gravy/Sauce Pitcher. It is a little Christmasy but I decided to use it anyway outside of the holidays. The size is great. I do not need to leave the table to refill the gravy during a Sunday meal. ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Sculpted Oval Platter Wonderful Holiday Season Pattern Very beautiful extra large platter. Perfect for a large ham or turkey. Be aware that it should be handwashed it probably would not fit into a dishwasher anyway. ...Read the full

    • Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Covered Butter Dish Butter Dish It is a butter vdish that is too small to properly hold a cube of butter. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Pfaltzgraff 10987100 Winterberry Great Bowl This bowl is aptly named. Post a Comment

    pfaltzgraff dinnerware Popular Posts